Important For Authors:
- One registration fee covers one paper only. A non-student conference registration is required for the accepted paper.
- To qualify for the student registration fees (no paper presentation condition applies), a letter from academic administration of the registrant's academic institution confirming the student status will be required to be presented on site.
- Authors and attendees seeking a letter for entrance to the Schengen Zone are required to register prior to requesting such a letter.
**** Important ****
In order for a paper to be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE eXplode data base, authors MUST register, using an appropriate fee category, by:
- Regular and Special Sessions - June 2, 2017
- Work-in- Progress and Industry Practice - June 20, 2017
|Before 6/9 or 6/28, 2017||After 6/9 or 6/28, 2017|
|Conference Registration – all in Euro currency|
|IEEE IES Member||495||595|
|IEEE Life Member||275||375|
|Student IEEE Member – without paper||220||320|
|Student IEEE Non Member – without paper||275||375|
|Additional extra page||50||50|
|Additional copy of proceedings||25||25|
|Extra Welcome Reception||30||40|
|Extra Conference Dinner||80||90|
IEEE membership card is required to be presented at the registration desk for the registration.
Conference registration fees include: entrance to symposium sessions, keynotes, conference proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception, gala dinner.
Students registration fees include: entrance to symposium sessions, keynotes, conference proceedings, coffee breaks and lunches.
Requests for cancellations must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 12, 2017. An administrative fee of EUR 100 applies. Requests made after July 12, 2017 will not be considered.
There is no cancellation option for the authors.